We choose to deliver great customer service and we will listen when you feel that we've missed the mark. We expect you to hold us to this pledge.
- We will be proactive to anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
- We need your feedback (positive and negative) and promise to always listen.
- We will get to know you as an individual and will treat you with respect.
- We will earn your trust, and work hard to keep it.
- If we do not meet your expectations within 30 days of your move to our community, we will release you from your lease.*
* Any issues should be reported to your property team immediately, and we will do everything in our power to rectify the situation. If for any reason you still choose to leave, written notice will be required and we request that you share an explanation with the Property Manager so we can work to avoid the same situations in the future. This process must be completed, and you must vacate the premises and return your keys before the close of business on the one month anniversary of your move-in date. All final charges will be assessed per standard policy, and your deposit (up to the standard unit amount) will be surrendered. For more information, please contact your property team.