When you go out to eat, do you end up at the same old places? We have put together a list of suggestions featuring some of the hottest restaurants in Corpus Christi. One of these might become your new favorite!
- You can't go wrong with a good burger. At Wallbangers you can build your own with gourmet toppings such as avocado, smoked bacon and pepper jack cheese. Heartier appetites will enjoy their signature stuffed burgers made with two patties sealed around your choice of toppings.
- Expand your culinary horizons with the inventive Asian fusion of Z Counter. Creative dishes like miso macaroni and cheese, green onion pancakes and short rib rice bowl have an authentic flavor that keeps customers coming back for more.
- The first-class food at the Republic of Texas Steakhouse is matched by the breathtaking view of Corpus Christi Bay. Perched on the 20th floor of the Omni Hotel, this elegant restaurant features USDA prime cuts of beef including a spectacular chateaubriand for two.
- Ambiance is one of the main attractions at Yardarm Restaurant. It's set in a charming house-like building that creates a comfortably intimate atmosphere. The patio seating with its picture-postcard view is particularly romantic, especially in the evening with soft lights and gentle breezes.
- Anyone who comes to Texas has barbecue on their mind. Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Que serves up traditional favorites like brisket, baby back ribs and pulled pork smoked in their oak-burning pits. Eat it as is or with their trademark "sause."
- Take your guests to local favorite Water Street Oyster Bar to sample some of the freshest seafood in the state. Their new sushi bar is a popular addition to the menu featuring gulf shrimp and oysters.
- Snoopy's Pier is a waterfront seafood restaurant that also offers outdoor dining with beautiful views. Kids will be sure to clean their plate for a visit to Scoopy's, the adjoining cafe specializing in ice cream cones and other sweet treats.
- Treat the family to weekend breakfast at Atomic Omelette & Grill. Mom and Dad can go for one of the namesake egg specialties with a choice of 24 different fillings. Kids will go wild for the buttermilk pancakes in flavors like s'mores and white chocolate macadamia nut.
Now that the rush of the holidays is over, plan a visit to one or more of these great restaurants near our Corpus Christi community. Tell us about your experience in the comments!