Continental Properties Company, Inc., the owner and operator of Springs at Corpus Christi, is very sympathetic to the concerns that have arisen around the delivery of our new apartment community in Corpus Christi. Although we can’t change the past, we have taken several actions so that future residents are not inconvenienced.
- A member of our corporate construction team is on site. With occasional days off to return home, he’ll be a permanent fixture on the project until we’re completely satisfied that construction will proceed on time. Having spent close to a month on site, he’s already made significant improvements in streamlining processes with contractors and the city.
- Adjustments have been made in our building delivery dates. The last thing we want to do is get off on the wrong foot with our new residents by having to push back move in days. We’re in the business of moving people into new homes, so we really do understand what a big deal it is, even if everything goes perfectly. We admit that our construction schedule was very aggressive, and we didn’t meet our initial goals. Now that those goals have been modified, we feel confident that we will deliver.
- Accommodations are being made for those who’ve been inconvenienced. When plans are put in place to move, we realize that they’re often hard to slow down. Movers are hired, notice is given at the old place, friends are ready to come over to help you celebrate your great new apartment. We’ve done our best to alleviate the disruption to those who have had delays and will continue to do the same until we no longer have delays.
Continental’s Corporate Creed outlines our very high standards, and when we don’t live up to those standards, every member of our team takes it very personally…and takes responsibility.
- We are a diverse group of professionals sharing an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of ethics and integrity in all of our dealings and in our respect for others - our co-workers, our customers and our vendors.
- We are committed to providing unparalleled value to our customers by performing our work better than it is performed anywhere else and better than we have ever done it before.
- We accomplish our objectives through an eagerness to embrace change and an unwavering dedication to teamwork, fair dealing, superior thinking, economy and hard work.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for others by serving as a magnet for the best and the brightest who share our values while offering new perspectives and creativity generated from diverse experiences and interests.
We intend to live up to every word of that creed as we enjoy working to establish Springs at Corpus Christi as a valued member of the Corpus Christi community.