This article originally appeared on the Main Springs Apartments "You're Home Blog".
Moving to a new apartment is a big decision – and a stressful one. It can cause major upheaval in your life; there are a number of related costs that can make it expensive; sometimes choosing an apartment must be done quickly so you don’t really have enough time to weigh all of the options; it involves a lot of thought, planning and work on your part.
With so many factors and options to consider, it’s sometimes hard to feel 100% comfortable that you’ve made the right decision.
Our responsibility as Spring Apartments property management professionals is to make that move as easy as possible, and to do everything we can to make sure you’ll be pleased with your new home. That’s why we’ve adopted a Pledge to Our Customers. We hope this pledge will give prospective residents another reason to choose Springs as their new home.
The Springs Pledge:
We choose to deliver great customer service and we will listen when you feel that we've missed the mark. We expect you to hold us to this pledge.
- We will be proactive to anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
- We need your feedback (positive and negative) and promise to always listen.
- We will get to know you as an individual and will treat you with respect.
- We will earn your trust, and work hard to keep it.
- If we do not meet your expectations within 30 days of your move to our community, we will release you from your lease.
Please visit our website for more details: http://springsapartments.com/springs-pledge/
This pledge is a high benchmark for our teams and one we take very seriously. We enthusiastically embrace it because we know it will help make Springs a great place for us to work and, more importantly, for our residents to live.