This article originally appeared on the Springs "You're Home Blog."
There are ordinary apartments…and then there are apartment homes. Springs offers residents true apartment homes, and one way we do it is by including a range of unparalleled services and features, like resort-style pools, car care areas, outdoor cooking/kitchen areas and much more. But that’s just the outside of our communities – the insides are equally well-appointed, and another reason residents visiting us for the first time are so impressed.
Below are just a few of the interior features that really put our apartments “over the top” in terms of satisfying residents’ desires for an attractive and welcoming home. Springs manages apartment communities in 21 locations throughout the country and each offers its own array of unique features, but these are some of the standard offered at all of them:
- Private, ground-level entries. …because nothing makes an apartment feel less like a home than when its entry doors are lined up along a narrow, dim hallway!
- Attached and detached garages, depending on location. Carports are fairly common on apartment properties, especially in warm climate locations, but we know residents appreciate the security and storage a garage provides (and they just look better)
- Garden tubs. While ordinary tubs certainly fulfill their intended function, we go one step further in many of our communities with these more spacious tubs, which also give bathrooms a little more personality
- Up-to-date appliances. We insist on appliances that not only offer the latest features but that set a contemporary tone for the entire kitchen
- Hardwood laminate Wood-like flooring. The warmth of hardwood can’t be beat, and our quality laminate flooring is easy to maintain and makes cleanups simple
- Walk-in closets.You can never have enough storage, can you? Our closets are designed to accommodate plenty of clothing, shoes and accessories for each season
- Private terrace or balcony. This extra space is great for relaxing with friends, and brings some of the outdoors into every apartment
- Crown molding. This is an extra touch you don’t often see in apartments. It’s an “above and beyond” feature we add to some apartments because we know it gives an apartment a more finished, quality feel
- High ceilings. Height adds a spacious feel to a room, and helps keep it cool
- Quality fixtures, windows, doors and cabinetry. We work with designers to choose items we’d want in our own homes and that add character to a space
The choice of an apartment is an important one, and one you’ll live with for some time. As you evaluate all your options, carefully consider the features you see in each apartment. Do they measure up to this list?
If you’d like to see for yourself all the features and services that make a Springs community such a great place to live, stop by any of our management offices for a personal tour!